In this page, you can find many of the speakers' resources available for DrupalCamp Transylvania.
We would like if our speakers would use the branded slides decks available:
If you choose not to use our branded slides, please add the following to your presentation:
- Title Slide
- Speaker Slide
- Feedback Slide
The media resources are the default ones, available on Drupal.org website:
Speakers are required to arrive at the session room at least 10 minutes before, for setup. If the presentation contains audio/video files, we are recommending to store them locally, we hope that our internet will be awesome, but be prepared for the chance of failure.
What to bring
- Your laptop
- Video adapter from your laptop, in case it doesn't have an HDMI output
- Your laptop's power adapter, we are supporting only "Type F" plug
What we'll provide
- HDMI cable connected to the projector
- Power supply (with "Type F" plug)
- Q&A microphone
- Audio connection for your laptop
- Wifi - shared
- A volunteer to help your setup
Other important aspects
- Make sure you respect the "Code of Conduct" when presenting your session
- Please respect your session duration, so we can keep up our schedule
- The compensation for the speakers is the one written in the "Speaker Agreement"
- The session will be recorded and the resulting audio, video, and slides will be posted on your session page and on DrupalCamp Transylvania YouTube channel.